Rock climbing is a fantastic way to get fit, build strength and stamina and meet people! Its a myth that you need to have exceptional upper body strength. A positive attitude will get you a long way, as will a good sense of humour.
Is it for you?
This course is for anyone who wants a fun and educational introduction to indoor rock climbing. You will look at all the essential skills to get you started. You don’t need any previous experience or need to be a gymnast, just be keen to have some fun and do some climbing.
What we Cover?
- Basic movement skills
- Bouldering and bottom rope climbing
- Introduction to simple rope work
- Belaying (controlling the rope for the climber)
- Use of technical equipment
- Where do I go from here? – after the course
Cost: €45 per person including all equipment hire and wall admission
Location: Various Indoor walls in Dublin
Ratio: 1-6 instructor ratio