Ireland Adventure Break.
If you've never tried any of the increasingly popular 'adventure sports' this is a perfect way to have a go. A fast moving two days takes you on a whirlwind tour of climbing/abseiling, mountain walking and orienteering. It's fast, fun and exciting and you'll always be in safe hands with some of the best outdoor instructors in Ireland keeping an eye on you.
We supply all the necessary technical equipment so all you need to bring with you on this week designed specifically for families with children (10 yrs or over) is enthusiasm.
Is it for you?
if you are looking for a great weekend away with the family or friends with an action packed agenda, set amongst beautiful mountain scenery with fabulous home cooked food then look no further!
What we Cover?
- Are you at least 10 years old?
- Are you keen for an adventure
- Do you possess a sense of humour and a desire for great food?
The two days are made up of several exciting activities, giving you a good experience of each one. The weather will dictate which ones we do first, and which are most appropriate for the conditions, so our programme is flexible. The main activities are:
- After practicing some basic skills, race to find points around the woods, using a map and compass.
- With a safety rope attached, challenge yourself to scale the rocks and reach the top. Then if you like, abseil back down again.
- Whether it's a way down from the top of a climb, or an exposed descent of our Abseil tower, this is a skill that is sure to excite!
- Explore the hills and mountains of Ireland with one of experienced and qualified staff and admire the beautiful scenery of Ireland.
Sea Level Traversing
- Traverse the rigid sea cliffs of Wicklow attached to a safety cable, span wire bridges and take on the zip line challenge!
With each session, we will explain the equipment and safety procedures involved, and let you do as much as possible yourselves. In this way you will get a true picture of the activity, and will be able to decide if you would like to take it further and do some more. Although the instructors will encourage you, it will always be your choice exactly what and how much you want to do.
2 Days / Nights
€350 per person
Airport / ferry transfers, 2 nights accommodation, food including Breakfast, lunch and evening meal and wine as well as all activities, equipment, WIFI.
Not included are:
Travel to Ireland
or Book Now